This is my first episode of #AskSnout, a new Q&A series for your veterinary social media questions. After the video, you’ll find links to the different things I mentioned in my answers.
The video below answers questions from veterinary professionals about:
- Asking for 5 star Google Reviews
- Using an app or loyalty card at your veterinary practice
- Convincing a practice owner to try Facebook ads
- Using video in Facebook posts
- Rethink Loyalty Cards – Loyalty card for veterinary hospitals from Rethink Veterinary Solutions. If you sign up, let them know I sent you! The Snout School community gets $500 off the set-up fee on Rethink Loyalty cards. Yup – $500!
- The Vet App – Custom app for veterinary hospitals that allows you to send push notifications, and lets clients send you hilarious photos of their pets. Tell The Vet App that I sent you, and you’ll get $50 off your app’s set up fee.
- Hyperlapse – Free smartphone app for Facebook or Instagram. Allows you to make short time-lapse videos of your veterinary hospital’s patients. Upload video directly to Facebook to maximize your post’s reach. Search for it in your phone’s app store!
Example of a veterinary Facebook post using Hyperlapse:
- Facebook’s Unpublished Page Post Ads – a special kind of ad that can be targeted directly at your email list. I use these as a “reminder” for my clients to book an appointment.
Example of an Unpublished Page Post Ad for Veterinary Hospital
Submit Your #AskSnout Question!
I can’t wait to hear from you!