In Episode #2 of the #AskSnout series, I discuss a variety of veterinary social media topics.
The video below will cover:
- Turning Facebook efforts into business for your veterinary hospital
- Promoting heartworm rebates using Facebook ads
- The ROI of veterinary social media
- How to think of new Facebook posts or blog topics for your veterinary hospital
- Is automating your veterinary social media ok?
- Blog: Is Social Media Worth It to Your Veterinary Hospital? Discusses the ROI of veterinary social media, and why good social media is good customer service.
- Rethink Loyalty Cards – Get $500 off your set-up fee when you mention you were referred by Snout School!
- Dr. Cody Creelman: Great example of how to use social media as a cow vet that deals with livestock vs. pets. Find him on Twitter and Vine, or visit his website here.
Veterinary social media post examples:
In the video, I mentioned a few types of posts that I’ve used on my veterinary hospital’s social media.
Here are some examples of those posts:
1) My veterinary hospital’s blog breaking down the heartworm & flea/tick product rebates, with pricing charts.
2) I always include a “make an appointment” link in my Facebook post captions. Easy way to help get pet owners to book online!
Submit Your #AskSnout Question!
You can submit your question by clicking here, joining our Facebook group, or tweeting me @DanielleSNOUT.
I can’t wait to hear from you!